Pages


Celebrity Style Lust: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Friday 24 June 2011

I personally did not even know who Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was up until a few months ago and just recently when I saw her candid's I must admit I had fallen in love with her style. It's not too dramatic or too out there, she doesn't look really dressed down or extremely dressed up, like the Kardashians. She tends to swap between an edgy look with her leather jackets, boho chic with her loose cardigans and floppy hat, or then even mixes the two together as shown below. I think the reason I like her style so much is because she incorporates some of my favourite things in her outfits like the floppy hats, fedoras, backless dresses and faux fur and manages to turn them into such easy-to-wear outfits. 




Another I like is that she doesn't wear things just once. She has her favourite items and then re-creates new outfits with them. Her essential pieces in her daily wardrobe are regularly worn like her many various hats, Alexander Wang Rocco handbag, tan boots, fur coats and leather jackets and then she mixes them up with other basic pieces in her wardrobe, to create an effortless outfit. 


To re-create her style at home, for my aussie readers, here are very similar boots to the ones she wears in the second picture below, and if you check one of my earlier posts there is a link to buy the floppy hats, that you see her wear. 



      I also like that she looks approchable and doesn't dress how you expect a Victoria's Secret Angel to be dressing. For example, at red-carpet events, her dresses are always classy with only a bit of skin showing at a time. If she chooses to show her back, she has a longer hem. Or if she shows of her legs her entire top half of her body is covered. She doesn't wear the tight, super short, clevage bearing dresses people expect her to wear.


On that note, I wish her whole wardrobe could just appear in my room. That would be quite nice indeed. xo


Leave a Comment