Pages


Style Alert: Floppy Hats

Thursday 2 June 2011

photo credit: tumblr.com
My obsession with these hats started about a month or two ago when I first saw them on Vanessa Hudgens. I think it was love at first site. And when I saw Brittany wearing a burgundy one on Glee my love for these hats was confirmed. These hats look so soft, and flow-y almost and give of such a relaxed, boho vibe. I have seen so many when I visit the shops, and cannot resist the temptation to try them on, but none are in the colour that I want, which is grey. It's neutral and can be worn with almost anything and I think it will be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Especially since here in the summer, it's gets really hot. Who says you can't look fabulous while staying sun-safe? 

I found a place to purchase them in Australia just click here :) They also ship internationally, but I'm sure your local stores will stock the hats as well. The link takes you to all the accessories, but just click hats in the bar above and then its in the first row. 

photo credit: google images
You can pair these hats with either a messy waves, a loose shirt, jeans and flats for a casual, relaxed outfit or for a more glamorous look take inspiration from, dare I say it, Kim Kardashian, who opted to wear a fur vest, skinny jeans, perfect loose curls and sky high heels. I dislike Kim and her fame-seeking ways but I have to admit she does put those expensive clothes she owns to good use as she always looks immaculate, when it comes to what she's wearing.


xo. nicolette

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment