Pages


Boots

Wednesday 18 February 2015

It's still technically summer here in Aus and absolutely not the weather for it, but I've become obsessed with boots. Heeled, flat, thigh-high, ankle length you name it, I probably want it. I just feel though that you can wear boots with anything, either grunging up your look with a pair of traditional chelsea's or making it sleeker with thigh-high Stuart Weitzman's (in my dreams). My absolute favourite though are the Celine boots, that I first saw on Kendall Jenner. My god, I fell in love. But not with that price tag, unfortunately no amount of analysing could justify that price with my paycheck. Alas, Zara came to the rescue and brought out an almost exact pair (and I have yet to get my hands on them sad face). Fingers crossed I get to own my dream boots but until then I'll live vicariously through my polyvore sets (which I've included down below).


Untitled #73





Untitled #99




Untitled #100




Untitled #101




Untitled #102




Untitled #103

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment