Pages


Celebrity style lust: Kendall Jenner

Wednesday 18 February 2015

The envy I have for Kendall Jenner is probably not at a healthy level, but do I care? No. Everything about her is on point lately, her career, her friends, her ex-boyfriend (harry styles anyone?), her apartment and of course her outfits. Well, especially her outfits. Kendall has always been sort of a style inspiration to me even before her absolutely killer knock-out ensembles that's she been rocking lately. I think it may have to do with the fact that her style a couple years back (and the absence of a stylist and endless designer items) was very similar to mine, in the sense that it was very plain and she wore a lot of jeans. And I think her current stylist does a very good job with her street style outfits as an off-duty model because she incorporates elements of her own style while turning up the dial on chic (and expensive). Her style, being kind of basic (in a good way) is also very easy to try and re-create. Now I feel a huge urge to start incorporating leather leggings, pointed boots and long-line coats into my own wardrobe.

kj #1


kj #2


And how do you achieve Kendall's street style? I included a guide below to help you get started!

kj style


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment